6.12.2008

" a girl must be two things: classy and fabulous" - coco chanel




antique sterling silver ring box



as promised, tonight i am bringing you favorites from the world of fashion and accessories. i have been working with some wonderful estate jewelry and vintage fashions this week and it has begun to make me wonder..."was i born serveral decades too late?" ...."and in the wrong tax bracket?" how i would love to own some of these pieces! i have to brag on my husband though, he did suprise me with a gorgeous antique diamond and sapphire engagement ring two years ago which i absolutely adore and will treasure always. other than my ring, i'm afraid it's "faux chanel" and "prado" for me. but i can still hope, right? i'll have sweet dreams tonight with these little gems under my pillow!

enjoy!
image sources: hats and veils, fay cullen

2 comments:

Queen Mother said...

I know just how you feel.

Have you done work for Southern Lady?

Your work looks like it belongs in their magazine

Beth said...

Hey Lindsay! I love your blog!f